Sunday, April 14, 2013

Drapery Assignment



This was one of those pictures that  was able to take very, very quickly, thanks to remarkable amount of cooperation provided by the model. I am rather satisfied with how well this picture came out to be. 

   This picture was an improvisation, done in a desperate attempt to make something interesting out of a ladder in an outside place. Was it successful? I hope so, since my grade depends heavily upon it...

This was a picture that did not come out as I originally wanted it to be, but came out still fairly well. The thing was that the blanket was too heavy to float upwards into the air as my partner jumped from the stairs, and she sustained light injuries because of it. I had to apologize to her, but the quality possessed by the photo made it all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment